Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Location: Coleshill, United Kingdom
|Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 am Post subject: Wave Corrector PE v3.4 and SE v1.1 released
|Wave Corrector PE v3.4 and SE v1.1 have now been released. The following features are new in these versions:
* The program now accepts mono as well as stereo files.
* There is a new 'Merge Load' command to combine several files before processing.
* External command line encoders are now automatically configured.
* You can now load flac files, including tags (flac.exe must be present).
* There is a new option to monitor recordings via the internal sound card.
* There is a new option to auto-scale the vertical display. (PE only)
* The action of the scroll wheel has been reversed.
* A drop down list has been added to the artist field when entering track properties.
* A new 'Undo Volume Changes' command has been added. (PE only)
* Set Volume in the recording window now works correctly under Windows Vista.
* The help system now uses htmlhelp for compatibility with Windows Vista.
* It is now possible to delete cue markers after filtering. (PE only)
To upgrade from a previous version, go to the Download Page and download and install the latest version, allowing you computer to overwrite the previous version.
Wave Corrector Developer